Wholesale Powertrain Limited Warranty
The Remanufacturer issues this non-transferable Limited Warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle in which the engine, transmission or component is installed. The Remanufacturer warrants the remanufactured engine, transmission or component part, which was purchased and is described in this warranty to be free from defects in materials or workmanship if properly installed and maintained during the specified warranty period. If the remanufactured engine, transmission or component fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship during the specified warranty period, the Remanufacturer will repair, replace or refund, at the discretion of the Remanufacturer the engine, transmission or component in question.
Engines and Transmissions –Whichever shall occur first:
- 36 Months/unlimited Miles: Passenger Cars, Police Cars and Light Trucks up to ¾ ton except motor homes* and special use vehicles* listed below. This warranty covers parts and labor as described in Re-manufacturer’s Limited Warranty for a period of 36 Months/100,000 Miles.
- 24 Months/24,000 Miles: Trucks 1 ton and over except motor homes* and special use vehicles* listed below. This warranty covers parts and labor as described in Remanufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
- 12 Months/12,000 Miles: All Taxi cabs. Ford Mustang Cobra, GT, Ford F-150 Lightning and Harley Davidson Pickups Equipped With A Supercharger, or any other application equipped with a Supercharger . This warranty covers parts and labor as described in Remanufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
- 3 Months: Stationary, agricultural and industrial. This warranty covers parts and labor as described in Remanufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
- 12 Months: Marine Applications. This warranty covers parts and labor as described in Remanufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
Class B and C: These being built on Dodge, or General Motors “cutaway chassis” or van chassis will we warranted under the standard AER warranty. Coverage excludes labor for removal and replacement of accessories not specific to the original manufacturer’s chassis
- ½ ton thru ¾ ton for standard 3 year 100,00 miles
- 1 ton for standard 2 year 24,000 miles
- Class A: These being “purpose built” chassis or truck chassis in excess of 11,000 lb GVW will carry a parts only 6 month 12,000 mile warranty.
This warranty is subject to the standards described in the Remanufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
* *ALL TRUCK AND VAN CHASSIS EMERGENCY SERVICE VEHICLES AND RAILROAD VEHICLES WITH HIGH RAIL EQUIPMENT ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY
Limited Warranty Disclaimer & Exclusion To Coverage.
Limited Warranty does not apply if the engine, transmission or component is:
- Not registered with Remanufactured Warranty Registration Department with in 30 days of installation.
- Installed in vehicles or marine applications used for racing, off-road use, or containing high performance modifications, aftermarket superchargers, emergency service vehicles, railroad vehicles with high rail equipment.
- Installed in an application that was not intended by the original manufacturer, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, damage by accident or fire, improper installation, lack of proper lubrication at start up, detonation, over heating or failure of any kind due to defective equipment installed on engine, transmission or component.
- Not serviced at proper intervals, use of fuel/oil/coolant not in accordance with original manufacturers specifications.
- Installed using an oil pump other than the one supplied with the engine.
- Installed using a different valve body or converter other than the one supplied with the transmission.
- Installed in an application set up for propane or any alternative fuels using a standard gasoline production engine or component.
Limited Warranty Excludes:
- Compensation for inconvenience or loss of vehicle use.
- Expenses incurred in securing replacement vehicles, rentals, lodging, towing, roadside assistance, vehicle storage, loss of time, loss of income, commercial loss, long distance telephone calls, legal fees, or other consequential cost or damages.
- Any extensions to Limited Warranty beyond the described period from the date or mileage of the original installation of engine or component due to repairs or replacements.
- Repairs or replacements otherwise covered if performed without prior authorization from the Remanufacturer, failure to return defective engine, transmission, component or repair parts, failure to supply proper paperwork and documentation.*
- Parts and labor costs that exceed allowed limits.* Parts and labor costs due to misdiagnosis of failure.
- Any gaskets, gasket sets or component parts, unless installed on engine or component at time of remanufacture.
- Any cost incurred for replacement of any parts not related to remanufactured engine, transmission or component failure. (i.e. ignition components, fuel system components, sensors, cooling system components or other maintenance related components).
- Any and all failures occurring outside of the contiguous States of the United States of America
- Labor incurred removing or replacing accessories not specific to the original chassis manufacturer on all class B and C motor homes.
* SEE LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIMS PROCESSING AND PAYMENT POLICY.
Liability under this warranty is limited to the price of the defective engine or component at the time of purchase of the engine, transmission or component, and the Remanufacturer shall have no liability whatsoever for any consequential or special damages. This Limited Warranty is the only express warranty made by the Remanufaturer with regard to such engine or component. The duration of any warranty implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, is limited to the duration of the express warranty. The forgoing warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other remedies. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts nor the exclusion or limiting of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary, state to state.
LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIMS AND PAYMENT POLICY
Approval for repairs or replacements of remanufactured engines, transmissions or components must be obtained from the customer service department prior to any work being performed. Any repairs or replacements performed without prior approval will not be covered.
When calling the customer service department please have the following information:
- Serial number of the engine or transmission.
- Part number of engine, transmission or component.
- Date and mileage at the time of installation.
- Current mileage.
- Make, model, year, vehicle identification number and license plate number.
- Description of problem that you are having with the remanufactured engine or component.
Diagnostic time will only be covered if instructed by customer service department.
Remanufactured engines, transmissions, components or parts found to be defective must be returned to Remanufacturer for failure analysis or claim will be denied.
Any remanufactured engines, transmissions or components or repair parts must be submitted with appropriate paperwork and authorization number to insure payment.
Paperwork and information required:
- Original sales ticket and repair order.
- Current sales ticket and repair order.
- Sales tickets for any parts purchased to complete repairs or replacements.
- All service and maintenance records.
- Warranty Authorization number.
*Please retain a copy of the paperwork and authorization for future reference.
CLAIMS NOT SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS WILL BE VOID.
Over the counter sales-Installed by Independent Repair Shops and Fleets: Current Motor or All Data customer pay time. Not to exceed $50.00 per flat rate hour. *
Over the counter sales-Installed by Vehicle Owner: Current Motor or All Data customer pay time. To be paid at $25.00 per flat rate hour, not to exceed $300.00. *
Marine Sales: Parts and Labor not to exceed $400.00 Total Charges.
* All parts and labor payments subject to approval upon inspection of the remanufactured engine, transmission, component, or parts by Remanufacturer